Sunday 26 June 2011

Soulmates meet here on Earth


Hi there, today I have another story for all of you.
Ok, this is not my story and this isn’t a SEX encounter too. It is sweet incident to which I was a witness.
Today I was on the other side of the campus of my university to meet someone. After I finished my meeting, I entered a café to nibble something. I ordered a giant blueberry muffin and stood in queue to pay for that muffin.
Just then someone entered the café with a box of chocolates and a red rose along with a letter, his name was Mike and he called for Richard loudly. Richard who was on the cash counter was surprised to see Mike. Richard then immediately finishes the payment of the lady in front me in the queue and was in confusion if he should attend to me or to Mike.
I asked Richard to meet and Mike as I can wait and no one were behind me in queue. Mike said to him. “Richard I wanted to say this you since long time but, I could not dare to say so. I Love you so much!!!!!  Please read this note for me.” Mike did not say anything more and went back. May be he was not very sure of Richard’s answer. On the other hand Richard was all in tears and looked very happy and he wanted to say something back to Mike.
Anyhow Richard returned to the counter. I paid him my bill.
I asked him with a big smile, “Was he your boyfriend?”
He said, “Now he is…”
I was so happy for both of them, and was not sure what to say more. I just said “Have a nice time” and I returned back.  


No comments:

Post a Comment